What's your question about?
What's your question about?
It's easy. Sign up here and we’ll send you your pack in 7 - 8 working days. Then all you have to do is decide what to do for your Coffee Morning and where and when you want it to take place.
Enjoy catching up over cake and a cuppa, collect your donations and send them through to us via post, online, on the phone or at the bank.
Just ask your guests to make a donation for the coffee and cake you serve.
You can also have a lot fun raising money with competitions and raffles on your Coffee Morning.
This year, the official Coffee Morning date is Friday 29 September 2017 but you can of course hold yours on whatever date is most convenient for you and your guests.
Once you’ve signed up, your Coffee Morning Kit should arrive in about 7 - 8 working days.
Of course! That's what truly makes it the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning.
Register online using our international registration form and you can sign up straight away.
We’ll send you a lovely Coffee Morning kit in the post and an email with a few goodies you can print off and use on the day.
If you wish to cancel your Coffee Morning registration this year, please send an email to email@example.com explaining that you would like to cancel, including the address that you registered with.
If you can’t host a coffee morning yourself this year, you can still get involved. Why not attend a public coffee morning in your local area or suggest the idea to your friends?
There are several ways you can make your Coffee Morning open to the public. You can post the details on our online map, or download posters and promotional materials to put up at work, in shops or anywhere else.
You can also try getting in touch with your local press for coverage. If you need any help or guidance, give our Fundraising Support team a call on 0300 1000 200.
Once you've added your Coffee Morning details to the map, we are unable to make any changes. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
If you’ve put in the correct postcode and your event is showing up in the wrong place on the map, this is probably caused by an issue with Google Maps. It doesn’t happen often, but when it does there’s not much we can do to fix it our end, and can only apologise for any inconvenience caused.
There are four easy ways to pay in your Coffee Morning money. Find them all on our Paying in your money page.
No problem. You can order another one by calling 0330 102 7810 or use our online extra order form to request another.
Or, if you prefer, you can pay in by using our online secure donation form, by calling 0330 102 7890 or by sending a cheque to:Freepost RTLS-JTZR-RYAZ
Simply visit this webpage www.macmillan.org.uk/coffeedonations and type in your personal text code (the three digit code that follows "CUP"), which you will find in your Text to Donate kit.
Please note, unfortunately we are not able include this total in the thank you letter that you’ll receive after your event.
You will only be able to view your donation page once someone has donated using your text code. If you have no donations you will not be able to view your page and an error message will occur. If you have received text donations and are still experiencing these issues please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can't find the answer to your question here, give us a ring on 0330 102 7810 or email email@example.com.
Gift Aid is a Government scheme that enables charities to claim the tax that supporters have already paid on their donations. To allow us to claim this back you must be a UK taxpayer and have paid sufficient income and/or capital gains tax to cover the amount Macmillan will reclaim in each tax year.
This means that Macmillan is able to reclaim tax on voluntary donations made by your Coffee Morning guests once they have:
1. Made an individual donation.
2. Filled in all the spaces on your Gift Aid sheet (which you’ll find in your Coffee Morning Kit of you can download this one).
3. Ticked that all-important Gift Aid box.
Gift Aiding your donation, means we can increase your guests’ donations by 25p for every £1 without costing them another penny!
*Gift Aid does not apply to non-UK taxpayers, Isle of Man and Channel Islands residents.
Once the sheet is filled in, you can send it back to us using the freepost envelope in your pack, or to:Freepost RTLS-JTZR-RYAZ
Yes. We can send you a personal text code, which your guests can use to donate to your event if they don’t have cash or can’t make it on the day.
When someone texts your code, we’ll add a £5 charge to their phone bill if they’re on a contract, or take £5 of credit if they’re on pay as you go.
The number 70550 is Macmillan’s own short code, for which all of the mobile phone operators have agreed to donate 100% of the text cost to help people affected by cancer.
Download our Text to Donate poster and put it up at your Coffee Morning.
This Free Prize Draw shall be by Macmillan Cancer Support, a registered charity in England and Wales (261017), Scotland (SC039907), and Isle of Man (604) (“Macmillan”).
(1) The Prize is £250 worth of Marks & Spencer plc vouchers.
(2) To enter the Free Prize Draw, you must pay your World’s Biggest Coffee Morning fundraising money to Macmillan before 11.59pm on 31st October 2017.
(3) One winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entrants at 12:00pm on 9th November 2017.
(4) The winner will be notified by e-mail on 10th November 2017. If no response is received by 8th December 2017, Macmillan reserves the right to re-draw another winner.
(5) Please see full free prize draw Terms and Conditions
Please note, we apologise for any inconvenience, the contact number printed on the letter in the kit is incorrect, the correct number is 0330 102 7866.
This Free to enter Competition is promoted by Macmillan Cancer Support, registered charity in England and Wales (261017), Scotland (SC039907) and the Isle of Man (604), correspondence address: 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7UQ.
(1) The Prize for each winner will be £25 worth of Marks & Spencer plc vouchers, and two M&S cake mixes. In the event that these prizes are unavailable, they shall be replaced with alternatives of equivalent value.
(2) Macmillan disclaims liability for any products included as prizes.
(3) To enter the Competition, you must post your photo to the @macmillancoffee Facebook page before 12.00am on Friday the 8th September.
(4) By doing so you agree that Macmillan has permission to use your photo and share the post.
(5) By entering you agree that Macmillan has permission to record your details for the purposes of administering the competition.
(6) Entrants must ensure that any people in the image submitted have consented to the sharing of their image on a publicly available Facebook page.
(7) A winner for each of the three labelled categories will be chosen from all eligible entrants by 11th September 2017.
(8) Eligible photo entries may be considered by Macmillan for any of the three labelled categories. Macmillan will decide which eligible photo entry best characterises the title of each category.
(9) No photo entry may be deemed a winner of more than one category.
(10) Macmillan’s decision shall be final.
(11) The three winners will be notified by direct Facebook message on 11th September 2017. If no response is received from a chosen winner by 14th September 2017, Macmillan reserves the right to select another winner in their place.