Follow these simple instructions from Facebook to create your own Facebook event.
To create a private or public event on desktop:
1. Click Events in the left menu of your News Feed.
2. Click Create Event in the top right.
3. Click to choose between a private or public event.
If you're creating a public event, you can set the event's host as yourself or a page you manage. You're not able to change the privacy settings once you've created the event.
4. Fill in the event name, details, location and time.
If you're creating a public event, you can:
- Add multiple dates and times
- Select a category for your event
- Add keywords about your event
- Add a link to a ticketing website for your event
5. Click Create.
You'll be taken to your event where you can invite guests, upload photos, share posts and edit event details.