1. Hold anywhere Wherever you are, Coffee Morning can be there with you. You can go virtual with a video call, keep it snug with those in your home or wait for a big gathering in person: at the office, at school or in community.
2. It’s not all about the food Some of our hosts have held bookstalls, a tombola, bingo nights or sold bric-a-brac to raise additional donations at their Macmillan Coffee Mornings.
3. Any party is a good party Some of our hosts have had garden get-togethers, prosecco parties, as well as the classic morning filled with coffee and cake. However, you want to host, big or small, host it your way.
4. Games galore! Download some additional games from our website to have a little fun with your guests. Our favorite this year is ‘Dunk the biscuit’! Check out our page with fundraising resources to see more.
5. Get raffle ready We’ve heard from hosts that local businesses can be supportive when sourcing great prizes for a raffle.
6. Use our fundraising resources We prepared a bunch of useful (and sometimes personalized) fundraising resources, such as posters, invitations, and decorations for you to use and boost your fundraising