- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bag of spinach
- 75g crumbled feta
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 filo pastry sheets
How to prepare spinach and feta parcels
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Using half of the butter, fry the onion and garlic until soft, add the spinach and stir until it wilts.
- Tip the mixture into a bowl and add in the crumbled feta and lemon zest.
- Melt the remaining butter and brush onto a sheet of filo pastry.
- Cut the sheet of filo pastry into three vertical strips.
- Put 2 tbsp of the spinach mix at the top of each strip and fold each over diagonally to make a triangle, then continue to fold over down the length of the pastry. Repeat with the remaining filling and pastry.
- Brush the tops with more butter.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes.