- 24 medjool dates
- 80g almonds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- Zest if half an orange
- Pinch Sea salt
- 10g ground almonds LSA
- 10g desicated coconut, toasted and ground
- Zest of half an orange
How to prepare vegan truffles
- Place the dates, almonds, rice malt syrup, oil, cacao and salt in a food processor. Process for 2–3 minutes or until the nuts are finely chopped and the mixture comes together.
- Roll 2 teaspoons of the mixture into balls.
- Roll half the balls in ground almonds and the other half in the desiccated coconut. Garnish with Orange zest
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 22.