Skip to main content
For the cupcakes
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 65ml vegetable oil (around 4 tbsps)
- 20ml water (around 1½ tbsps)
- 90g dark chocolate chips
- 90g white chocolate chips
How to prepare
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/170°C fan/gas mark 5.
- Mix all the ingredients until a soft dough forms.
- Spoon heaped teaspoons of the dough onto an ungreased baking tray, leaving generous gaps between them.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 9-11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on your cooling rack before enjoying.