Skip to main content
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2tbsp caster sugar
- 1tbsp cocoa powder
- 1tbsp soft brown sugar
- 1 free range egg
- 4 tbsp self-raising flour
- 2 pinches of walnuts
How to prepare a speedy bake - brownie in a mug
- Put the butter in a mug and melt in the microwave for 20 seconds
- Pour the caster sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, into the melted butter and mix until the ingredients are combined.
- In a bowl, separate the egg yolk and egg white.
- Discard the egg white and pour the egg yolk into the mug and combine with the other ingredients.
- Tip the self-raising flour into the mug and combine with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix in the walnuts.
- Microwave for 45 seconds.