Skip to main content
- 3/4 cups almonds
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted
- 1/8 cup organic, naturally sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1-3 tbsp of water
- 2 cups raw cashews, previously soaked
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Fresh raspberries, lemon zest and a few springs of mint for decoration
How to prepare vegan raspberry lemon mini cheesecakes
- In a food processor, blend the almonds until they are ground.
- Add in the dates, cranberries and a pinch of salt and continue to mix. (The mixture should be slightly sticky.) If the mixture looks too dry, add in a little bit of water, one tablespoon at a time and continue to mix.
- Using cupcake cases (preferably made of silicone) spoon the mixture into each of the cases and press down, then put to one side.
- Soak the cashews for 1 hour in hot water. Once soaked, strain them well.
- Add the cashews, coconut oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, maple syrup and 1/4 cup of water into the food processor and mix on high for about 5 minutes until a very smooth mixture forms.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the base of the cupcake cases.
- Place straight into the freezer for about 1-2 hours before serving.
- Top with fresh raspberries, lemon zest and mint leaves to serve.