Skip to main content
- 1 packet of Oreo cookies
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 4 tbsp chocolate
How to prepare a no-bake chocolate tart
- Separate the biscuit and cream centre from the Oreo cookies
- In a bowl, smash the biscuits until there are no lumps and mix in the melted butter.
- In a separate bowl, press the mixture onto the bottom and up the sides using a spatula.
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk up the Oreo cream centres and microwave for 1 minute.
- Pour in the chocolate chunks and mix until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the mixture over the chilled Oreo crust and refrigerate for one hour.