Skip to main content
- 2tsp NESCAFÉ Original brewed with 50ml of freshly boiled water
- 100ml vodka
- 50ml Kahlua
- 2tbsp sugar syrup (requires 50g caster sugar and 25ml water)
- 6 coffee beans (optional)
- Medium pan or pot
- Cocktail shaker
- Milk frother
- 2 glasses, to serve
- Start by making the sugar syrup. Put the caster sugar in a small pan over a medium heat and pour in the water. Stir, and bring to the boil, turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool. Place 2 martini glasses in the freezer to chill.
- Once the sugar syrup is cold, pour 1 tbsp into a cocktail shaker along with a handful of ice followed by the freshly brewed NESCAFÉ Original, vodka, and Kahlua. Shake until the outside of the cocktail shaker feels icy cold.
- Strain into the chilled glasses. Garnish each one with coffee beans and serve immediately.