- 175g light muscovado sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 60g butter
- 50ml milk
- 60g smooth peanut butter
- 125g Made Without Wheat gluten-free porridge oats
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
How to prepare
- Put the sugar, cocoa, butter and milk in a saucepan and stir over a gentle heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Turn up the heat and boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the oats and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Divide the mixture into 12 and spoon onto the baking sheet, flattening down a little to form cookie shapes.
- Chill for 2 hours, until firm.
- Spread a little coconut cream over half the cookies, then sandwich together with the remaining ones.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.