- 150g Wholemeal self-raising flour
- 25g Desiccated coconut
- 50g Ground almonds
- 100ml Coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp Smooth peanut butter
- 100g Soft brown sugar
- 400g Raspberry jam
- 80g Desiccated coconut
- 75g Shredded coconut
- 2 Egg whites
- 75g Golden caster sugar
How to prepare a coconut, raspberry and peanut slice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the flour, coconut oil, desiccated coconut, brown sugar, peanut butter and ground almonds in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Using the back of a spoon, press into a lightly greased 20cm x 30cm slice tin lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread the jam over the cooked base.
- Place the desiccated and shredded coconut, egg whites and caster sugar in a medium bowl and mix until combined.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the jam and cook for 12–15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Set aside in the tin to cool completely before slicing to serve.