By entering this Competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This Competition is promoted by Macmillan Cancer Support (“Macmillan”), registered charity in England and Wales (261017), Scotland (SC039907) and the Isle of Man (604); a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (02400969), Isle of Man company number 4694F with registered office at 89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7UQ (‘Macmillan, we, us, our’). This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. Entry into the Competition will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
3. Entry to the Competition is free; no purchase necessary.
4. Competition participants must be resident in UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man to enter. Employees of Macmillan or any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies and anyone otherwise connected with operation or fulfilment of the Competition are not eligible to take part.
5. To enter the Competition, you must post one photograph of your home prepared, no-bake (not cooked in an oven), food item on our World’s Biggest Coffee Morning Facebook page with the tag: No-Bake. The closing date for posting your entry is midnight on Wednesday 3rd October 2018. No other method of entry will be accepted.
6. You may only make a maximum of one entry into the Competition.
7. The no-bake food item should be photographed on a plate with a width of no larger than 30cm. The no-bake food item may be cold, hot, sweet or savoury and must include at least one of the items issued in the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning Kit.
8. The winner of the Competition will be the person whose no-bake food item displays the best presentation and visual appeal, and best use of the items issued in the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning Kit.
9. An independent judge, whose decision shall be final, will choose the most apt entry from all eligible properly submitted entries. The winner will be notified no later than Friday 5th October 2018 by direct Facebook message. If a winner refuses, or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for Macmillan to post the prize within 3 weeks, Macmillan reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
10. The Prize to be won is: 1 (one) x Victoria Eggs apron, 1 (one) x Emma Bridgewater 13” Cake plate, 1 (one) x Marks & Spencer Mines a tea mug, 1 (one) x Marks &Spencer Mines a coffee mug, 1 (one) x Macmillan pin badge, 1 (one) x Macmillan pen, 1 (one) x Macmillan mirror, and 1 (one) x Macmillan trolley key ring.
11. The prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
12. By participating in the Competition, you agree that the prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither Macmillan nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
13. In the event that, for reasons beyond Macmillan’s reasonable control and not related to the winner, Macmillan is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, Macmillan reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value.
14. The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by Macmillan of any third-party supplier of the prize or any third parties concerned in any way with the Competition.
15. With respect to any photograph you submit into the Competition, by entering this Competition you shall allow Macmillan use of your photograph on our Facebook pages, Twitter pages, Instagram pages and Macmillan website. Entrants must ensure that any persons visible in the photograph submitted into the Competition have consented to the sharing of their personal image on a publicly available Facebook/Twitter/ Instagram/Macmillan website page.
16. You hereby represent and warrant that any use of such photograph or other submitted materials by or on behalf of Macmillan, comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
18. Save where it has been negligent, Macmillan will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Competition or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Competition. Macmillan will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible, or otherwise unreadable entries.
19. Macmillan is not liable in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise in connection with this Competition for loss of revenue, contract, profits, anticipated savings or loss of data, any special or indirect or consequential losses or any loss of goodwill or reputation. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Macmillan’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
20. All Macmillan’s decisions in relation to the Competition are final in all matters and Macmillan will not enter into any correspondence with participants other than the Competition winner.
21. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Competition or these Terms and Conditions.