By entering this Prize Draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The promoter of the Prize Draw is Macmillan Cancer Support (“Macmillan”), registered charity in England and Wales (261017), Scotland (SC039907) and the Isle of Man (604). A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales company number 2400969, Isle of Man company number 4694F. Registered office: 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7UQ.
2. Entrants must be at least 18 years old and based in the UK to enter. Macmillan reserves the right to require entrants to prove that they are eligible. If the winning entrant is found to be ineligible, Macmillan reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
3. The Prize Draw commences on 1st January 2016 and all entries must be received by 11.59pm on the closing date of 31st October 2017.
4. The Prize Draw will operate on the following website www.macmillan.org.uk/coffee . To enter the Prize Draw you must pay your World’s Biggest Coffee Morning fundraising money to Macmillan by the above entry time and date. Entries by email, post or fax will not be accepted. Entry to the Prize Draw is free. No purchase necessary. You may only make a maximum of one entry into the Prize Draw. Any entrant found to be using multiple responses, accounts, or other routes of entry will be disqualified from the Prize Draw. Only applicable entries made before the entry date and times given above,will be accepted.
5. The prize to be won is one £250 worth of Marks & Spencer plc vouchers. The winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions. The prize stated is non-exchangeable or non-transferable. Neither Macmillan nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
6. In the event that, for reasons beyond Macmillan’s reasonable control and not related to the winner, Macmillan is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, Macmillan reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value.
7. The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by Macmillan of any other third parties concerned in any way with this Prize Draw.
8. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants by Macmillan and will be announced on 10th November 2016. The winner will be notified by email. All Macmillan’s decisions in relation to the Prize Draw are final in all matters and Macmillan will not enter into any correspondence other than with the winner.
9. If a winner has not claimed their prize by 8th December 2017, Macmillan reserves the right to award the prize to another participant chosen by Macmillan.
10. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by Macmillan Cancer Support for the purposes of administration of the Prize Draw and prize.
11. Macmillan reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Prize Draw in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Prize Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Macmillan that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Prize Draw. Neither Macmillan nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by Macmillan to provide the prize or otherwise that may cause the Prize Draw to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of prizes in transit to the winner.
12. Save where it has been negligent, Macmillan will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Prize Draw or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Prize Draw. Macmillan will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries.
13. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Prize Draw in a manner, which in Macmillan's determination is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Macmillan and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Prize Draw at Macmillan's sole discretion.
14. By participating in the Prize Draw, you agree to release and hold Macmillan, its subsidiary and affiliated companies, together with their respective employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with participating in the Prize Draw or resulting from your acceptance or use of the prize, provided that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit Macmillan's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
15. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions.